Not sure which Macbook Size you have? Trust our handy guide to make sure you order the correct sized Case/Skin.
1. Click the Apple logo in the top left-hand side of your Macbook screen.
2. Click 'About This Mac'.
3. If you have a new Macbook then the information will be displayed immediately.
4. If you have an older Macbook then click 'More Info'.
From here you should be able to identify your Macbook model and order the correct size skin/case.
- If your Macbook says 2016, 2017 or 2018 then you need the New Macbook Pro 13" (2016) Case/Skin.
- If your Macbook says Pro but also says Retina in the brackets then you need to order the Pro Retina 13" Case/Skin.
- The same applies to 15" models, if it says Pro but also Retina then make sure you order the Pro Retina 15" Case.
* Please note that we do not currently stock the new Pro 15" case (2017 edition).
If you're at all unsure as to which model you have please drop us an email on email@example.com and one of our team will be able to help ensure you select the correct size.