The sun is out and we're counting down the days to our Summer vacay. There’s no better way of feeling the Summer vibe than by getting creative and whipping up a batch of fro-yo. Read on to find out how you can also make your own healthy and tasty frozen yoghurt pops in a matter of minutes.
Stuff you will need:
- 1x set of lolly pop moulds (available in most supermarkets)
- 1x tub of good plain / natural yoghurt – I opted for Turkish yoghurt as it’s really luxurious and thick, so is the closest unsweetened yoghurt that I have tried to ice cream. If you’re vegan, use a dairy free variety.
- A squeeze of honey (can adjust quantity depending upon how sweet you like things)
- 3 x fresh washed strawberries
- A drizzle of vanilla extract
- 6 x lolly sticks or cute straws cut to size
This really is a super simple ‘quick fix’ make. All you’ve got to do is firstly combine the yoghurt (for 6 pops I’d recommend between 8-10 table spoons of yoghurt), honey and vanilla.
1. Cut the strawberries into small pieces and add into the mix.
2. Add to the lolly moulds and put in the straws / sticks.
3. Head to the freezer and allow to freeze for preferably 6 hours or overnight if you can wait that long!
4. Ta-dah, you’ve made your own frozen yoghurt pops. Enjoy in the late summer sunshine and don’t forget to Instagram a photo of them!